In an address to the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) 2016 Annual Conference, which was held in Beijing from Jan. 25 to 26, CASS President Wang Weiguang revie...
- Report: Slowdown in emerging economies likely to persist
- Polish FM: 'Belt and Road' initiative building bridge between China, Eu...
- Top CASS cadres get crash course on Marxist classics
- Annual report on industrial economy released
- Symposium elaborates on Xi’s new governance concepts
- Role of social sciences journal highlighted
- CASS renews its commitment to Innovation Program
- Report: Economy will see modest growth amid slowdown, restructuring